San Bruno (USA)— An unidentified woman opened fire with a handgun at YouTube’s headquarters in California on Tuesday afternoon. Three persons injured during the shooting and the shooter killed herself at last, nytimes reports.
It is still unclear that whether the shooter is YouTube employee. The injured persons were rushed to hospital and one of them is in critical condition while other one is in serious and rest is fair, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital spokesperson Brent Andrew told international media.
Word of the attack in San Bruno at YouTube, which belongs to Google and is one of the world’s biggest social media houses, quickly spread online through the social media feeds of employees.
Vadim Lavrusik, a YouTube employee who previously worked for The New York Times, tweeted just before 1 p.m. that there was an “active shooter at YouTube HQ” and that he had “heard shots and saw people running while at my desk.” He was barricaded inside a room with co-workers, he said, but moments later tweeted that he had been safely evacuated.