Two die of electrocution

Ramechhap—Two persons were died of electrocution at Gokul Ganga Rural Municipality- 5 in Namadi of Ramechhap on Monday. One has been suffered injury from the electric shock.

According to District Police Office Ramechhap, the incident happened as they were coming back to home with feeding grasses that touched the electricity pole. Deceased are identified as Krishna Bahadur Khadka and Sharmila Khadka.

Krishna’s wife Rewati has been critically injured during the incident. She has been sent to Kathmandu for treatment. It is said that the incident happened as the current was leaking from 1100 KVA transmission line.

Published on: July 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.