Three persons injured in room fire

Pokhara—Three persons of a family were injured when fire broke out inside house owned by Mahesh Subedi at Begnas Tal of Pokhara Metropolitan City- 31 last night. Injured have been reported as Sita Pariyar, 47, her grandson Niraj Pariyar, 7, and son Sakur Pariyar, 10 of Dhorma- 5 of Ramechhap district.

According to District Police Office Kaski, injured are being treated at Western Regional Hospital Pokhara. According to police, paddy, garments and other household goods worth rupees 25,000 have burnt in the inferno that started when lighting lamp accidentally overturned on the bed.

Published on: January 3, 2019 2:11 pm

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image