Child electrocuted in Kaski

Pokhara—A 12-year-old child electrocuted when he was trying to pluck a kite that happened to trap in electric wires at Tuse in Machhapuchhre Rural Municipality- 1 of Kaski on Friday.

Rakesh Pun, 12, who is a grade five student of Himalaya Basic School of same area, had climbed a pole to take off the hanging kite but he suffered electric shock and was killed on the spot. Pun also trapped in wires before taking off the hanging kite that he was flying few minutes before.

As the information of incident came out, a team of police and technician from Nepal Electricity Authority reached the site and took down the boy from bare wires, District Police Office Kaski informed. The body of the Pun was then sent to Western Regional Hospital Pokhara.

Published on: September 29, 2018 2:46 pm

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image