Man injured as high voltage wires fall upon him

Pokhara—A motorcyclist got fatally injured when high voltage current wires fell above him in Pokhara on last evening. Bishnu Bastakoti, 26 of Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolitan City- 20 Bhalam encountered suffered unexpected electrocution at Rani Pauwa of same metropolitan city.

Bastakoti was in his way back to home from school. The fire and smoke broke out in his organs as high voltage current transmitted in his organs. Locals outright rescued him and sent to the Manipal Teaching Hospital for treatment.

It was raining while the incident occurred however detail probe is not carried over how the incident happened. It has been believed that the rain caused the short circuit and the wires went broken to fell above the Bastakoti.

Published on: August 11, 2017 11:10 am

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image